Your marketing, communications, branding, client service, and product and service development efforts can be amplified by the creation and management of an online community.
A community can be a section of your website, or a separate, distinct microsite (i.e., community.yourcompany.com) in which your users can
- Ask and answer questions
- Perform searches
- Learn more about your products or services
- Submit photos, videos, or other content
- Rate, rank, vote, or comment on your or others’ content
- Share content on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social networks
Your role in building and managing the community can include
- Serving as moderator, and responding quickly to questions
- Addressing customer service issues or concerns
- Pushing corporate messages when the time is right, such as a new product launch, invitations to events, or corporate news (new hires, etc.)
- Figuring out how to adjust your product or service mix – or launch entirely new products – based on feedback from the community
JXB1 can work with you to discuss the best approach, platform, and management of your community.
- Build the initial webpages or microsite for your community
- Write original content and publish through the community channel
- Serve as moderator
- Train your staff on community management
- Draft, distribute and update a policy and guidelines document for your organization
- Predict and determine future technology capabilities to manage the community
- Measure the results of the community program
Let’s discuss your company’s community — contact us today.