The social media function usually falls into the lap of the public relations department — and JXB1 can work to supercharge your PR efforts.
Wiring press releases and pitching reporters are not enough these days. JXB1 can also advise on or perform the following
- Populate your company’s social newsroom, encouraging anyone to distribute the company’s media assets
- Embed content or media assets in traditional press releases
- Amplify traditional media mentions via social networks
- Develop and manage lists of reporters on Twitter
- Manage your company’s Facebook Page, LinkedIn Company Page, Pinterest boards, YouTube channel, and Instagram feed
- Create a separate blog for your company’s founder or senior management, and monetize via blog advertising networks or marketing automation programs
- Launch a Kickstarter or crowdfunding campaign
- Advise on the selection of social media vendors to manage a social PR program
JXB1 fully understands the intersection of paid, owned and earned media, and can help your company understand how to create a synthesized approach that garners the most coverage efficiently and profitably.