Most consider social media to be the domain of the marketing, communications, or advertising department — and the subject matter experts to be those employed in the fields of marketing, communications, or advertising.
Chances are, your company has already begun social media marketing. Even if you haven’t, your employees have — individually, on their own.
Marketing means many things to many different people. Yes, the ultimate goal is the sale, but every step along the way — messaging, content, distribution, training, and service — are all touched by social media.
JXB1 can show you and your company how to optimize your social media efforts — but it doesn’t stop there.
Integration is the key. JXB1 can also show you how all of your digital and offline marketing efforts can function more cohesively together, with social tying it all together. This includes
- Social media — your own conversations online as well as those of your customers, prospects, and influencers
- Email marketing, demand generation, and marketing automation
- Websites and microsites — which include your blog and customer community pages
- Search engine optimization and search engine marketing
- Paid search, or pay-per-click (PPC)
- Paid advertising — including banner advertising and paid ads on social networks
Please contact JXB1 to discuss how we can work together.